Richmond International Airport
Since 1975, Richmond International Airport
has evolved into one of the eastern United States most
well-equipped and modern airports. Located 20 miles
west of New Kent County, Richmond International
Airport is the central hub for tourist visiting Virginia.
- 20 Miles West
- 8 Scheduled Passenger Carriers
- 2 Overnight Cargo Carriers
- The Richmond International Airport has a designated Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ 207)
Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport
Originally built as a World War II military airbase and later converted into a civilian airport, the Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is located just 50 miles east of New Kent County and is equipped with 4 Scheduled Passenger Carriers.
- 50 Miles East
- 4 Scheduled Passenger Carriers
Norfolk International Airport
Located 74 miles east of New Kent, Norfolk International Airport is the major airport serving southeastern Virginia with flights to hundreds of cities daily.
- 74 Miles East
- 6 Scheduled Passenger Carriers
- 3 Overnight Cargo Carriers
Dulles International Airport
Dulles is located 128 miles north of New Kent County and is a major hub for domestic and international air travel with a mixture carriers which provide air service throughout the world.
- 128 Miles North
- 34 Scheduled Passenger Carriers
- 22 Scheduled Int´l Passenger Carriers
- 43 Direct international destinations
- 24 Overnight Cargo Carriers